Anyhow, more finished projects! I finished Scott's hat (previously shown in the post behind this one). I went through the trouble of knitting ear flaps, grafting them to the hat, and then blocking the whole thing (pain in the ass) before Scott told me that he didn't want earflaps. Argh. He's lucky that I like him so much. So I ripped off the earflaps and reknit a 2" strip (22" long) and grafted it to the bottom of the hat. It actually turned out better than I thought. However when the hat is laying flat on a surface the hat looks horrible, so you get to see a photo of yours truly modeling said hat to prove it doesn't suck.
Ugh.. excuse the horrible photo of moi.
The next finished item is one I made for Chantelle, I'm making a matching scarf which I just started yesterday. I'm hoping to get it done by the end of the week and make a fair amount of headway tonight while I recover from the gym. I'm so sore. Oi!
Okay, so I'm off to lay down and enjoy the night. Night :)