Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hats and Casts

I don't really have a whole lot of time to spend updating, but wanted to share some finished objects. First off, the hat I was working on, in Bernat Satin (Denim Heather, I believe) with 2X2 false cable rib. It turned out beautifully and I'm jealous of the woman that will end up its' owner.

Secondly, I've been busy this week making a half million toe covers (for casts) for my dear MIL, who slipped on some ice and fractured her ankle. I've already completely two (in two days) and I'm working on my third right now. I'm double stranding whatever soft, machine washable, acrylics I have lying around and luckily I have 6-7 skeins in her favorite colors. I'll take pictures when I am finished, which I'm hoping to do by Sunday night. But for now, I'm off! :)

No comments: