Monday, October 03, 2011

Update

A small update, as I don't have a lot of time to write at the moment.

Linen Stitch Scarf - In Progress, about 25% done. Done!
Man Beanie Hat (for Warren) - Garter Stripe Beanie w/Brown Sheep sport (finally getting to use these, 3..? years after buying them!) for the garter part and the brown New Zealand vintage wool for MC; Last minute decision to do the "Turn a Square" hat instead. Still using the vintage NZ wool (it's got mohair in it as well, I forgot!), but for stripe colors I'm using WOTA in "carrot" and Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride in "autumn gold". I started this on Saturday (two days ago) and I'm about 50% done.
Alpaca Mittens (for me) - Susie's Reading Mitts w/KP Andean Silk (I have four skeins, three colors, and it looks like it will take me about a skein and a half.. so I'll need to figure that out..)
Alpaca Mittens (for mom) - Dashing? or Fetching? with the white/purple alpaca from Elann.com
Market Bag (for Magen) - Everlasting Bagstopper (IV!) w/whatever cotton I have laying around.. I think I have a skein or two of KP CotLin and some random Omega Sinfonia/Plymouth Fantasy..
Linen Stitch Scarf (for me), unsure of yarn.. this will need to be planned out later. I want it to be colorful!

No comments: