Monday, March 04, 2013

February Update and WIP Pics

For the first half of February, I was a knitting machine. I nearly finished two projects in the first few weeks, and then.. the knitting slowed down, and February's total yards knit equal zero. Technically (since I don't count yards until I have a FO). That being said, I'm about 10% away from finishing a scarf that will give me ~300 yards, and one toe section away from a pair of socks being done as well (another ~300 yards or so, will have to weigh to get exact). So let me share pictures:

Black rainbow socks being knit in KP's Chroma (black and lollipop colorways), for Dixon.
And a scarf in Lion's Jiffy solid (in peacock colorway) for Magen. We are trading crafts, and in return for this giant scarf, I'm getting a cross stitch. Please note, this picture was taken awhile ago, as I don't have any good recent ones. It's already about 5-6 feet long, and I have another 1/4 of the skein to go.

It's my birthday this week (on Friday) and my plans to go out of town got cancelled, so I'm going to probably spend most of the weekend knitting, cleaning around the house, and maybe doing some yard work. Fingers crossed I get some of my knitting mojo back and can finish up these two projects and move onto the next thing.

No comments: