Monday, January 16, 2006

Panta

I finished my panta today. Well I finished it last night but did the blocking and sewing today. It turned out really great. There are four increase sections in the pattern but I only did three because I thought it would turn out too wide if I did four, which I was correct about. At the widest point it's about 4-1/2" wide and it's total length after blocking was 19", which was about perfect. My head circumference is about 2" more than that, so it stretches just the perfect amount. I'm extremely happy with the way it was finished. It's made from Knit Pick's Wool of the Andes in Asparagus.


Now I just have to live with that damn fanta song in my head. Fanta fanta dont you wanna fanta fanta. GAH!

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

i love the color of your panta. i was boring and just made a black one.