Thursday, February 02, 2006

Another Panta

I've been terribly busy in the past few weeks, so my knitting has taken a backseat to a lot of other things. But I'm pushing through with the little spare time that I have, so since my last post I've finished another panta (pictured below), which is a gift (with a matching scarf--not yet completed) for a friend, and I'm about 75% done with two other scarves that I started a few weeks ago. I'm hoping to finish those before I leave for Korea on the 21st.

Made from Moda Dea yarn (color: Rave) on size 5 straight needles. My fingers were almost dead by the end of it, argh!

Anyway, I just wanted to post a photo of my recent panta. I think I'm going to whip another one up in a cream color for my mom who is visiting me right now. But we'll see. And yeah, I'm sorry about the photo, but it's nearly midnight and I am very sleepy. That's all for now! Later!

No comments: