Tuesday, December 13, 2005

RSP and More!

I finished my project for the Red Scarf Project, it turned out okay, but I could have done better if I could have actually thought about what I was doing it before I was doing it. If that makes sense. Anyway, I took some photos and wanted to post them. So here goes.




Nothing special, but I used this pretty Riviera Multi yarn that I bought a few months ago. It's the variegated color, obviously, and it knits up beautifully. However I bought like eighteen skeins of it, so I'm trying to trade some of it. I don't see myself using nearly 2000 yards of it anytime soon. Ah well. The scarf itself is just a mix of knit stich, purl stitch, some ribbing sections, etc. I wanted it to be very patchwork looking and I think I accomplished that. Other than that, I've just been working a lot and trying to finish "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks. Excellent book. Oh and I'm making progress on the shawl I'm making for my mother. Here is how it looks so far...



I'm making it in three different sections and then just seaming the edges together. I'm about halfway done with this panel, so *shrugs* it'll get there. I'm not used to working on such big needles (I think these are size 16, I don't want to get up and look..) so it's hindering my process a little. Okay I think that's all for now. Later!

No comments: